Horseradish Crusted Salmon & Horseradish Cheddar Mashed Potatoes by Shannon Reitz
Horseradish Crusted Salmon
- Two 4oz filets of salmon
- 4 teaspoons Holy Schmitt’s Horseradish Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Lay salmon on oiled sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl combine olive oil, horseradish, and parsley. Stir & add bread crumbs.
4. Spread mixture on top of filets.
5. Bake on top shelf for 10 minutes.
Whipped Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 teaspoon Holy Schmitt’s Horseradish
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- Garlic powder
1. Peel, cube, rinse and boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Add back to pot.
2. Add horseradish, cheddar cheese, mayo, milk, and butter.
3. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder.
4. Mash & whip.
5. Put in large pipping bag. Squeeze onto pan line with parchment paper and broil on high for 2 minutes.