Holy Schmitt's Bacon Horseradish Dip
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. Holy Schmitt's Horseradish
- 3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 stems parsley, chopped (or 1 tbsp. dried parsley)
- Triscuit crackers or veggies for dipping
Mix together the cream cheese, Holy Schmitt's Horseradish, mayonnaise, bacon and parsley till blended. Garnish with a sprig of fresh parsley and serve with crackers or vegetables. If not served immediately, we recommend pulling the dip out of the fridge at least an hour before serving to allow the cream cheese to soften.